There will be a drive-through rabies clinic at Greene Ball Flats, Ball Flats Road, Greene, NY 13778 on July 31 from 9 to 11 a.m. A second clinic will be held on August 5 from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Afton Town Garage.
To register go to http://health.ny.gov/go2clinic. The registration deadline is July 29, 2021. If you have difficulty registering please call the Chenango County Environmental Health Offices at 607-337-1673 for assistance.
Dogs, cats, and ferrets may attend.
This is a drive through clinic. Please DO NOT arrive early for your appointment. If you arrive early you will be asked to return at your scheduled time.
For everyone’s safety:
• Dogs must be leashed or in a carrier. Cats and ferrets must be in carriers.
• Limit passengers to only those needed to control the animal(s).
• Anyone attending who is not fully vaccinated must wear a face covering while attending the clinic.
• When attending the Greene clinic enter the park at Ball Flats Road off of North Chenango Street.
To qualify for a 3-year certificate:
• Proof of previous vaccination must be shown at the clinic.
• $5 donations per pet are appreciated (exact change only).
Certificates will be emailed within two weeks after the clinic.