Join our team of Circulars Customer Service Specialist
Circulars Unlimited, founded in 1981, is one of the nation's largest producers of
consumer advertising circulars in the industry. Our client list includes major corporations,
distributors and retailers in the lumber and building materials, hardware, pet, feed, equine
and lawn and garden industries serving approximately 2000 retail store locations both nationally and internationally.
In this important role, you would be responsible for working closely with new and existing customers via telephone and/or face-to-face in the formation and ultimate delivery of advertising circulars and various print media. This position requires a quick learner with a primary focus on attracting and retaining new and existing customers along with quickly learning our various products and the ability to resolve customer's issues and concerns as they arise.
Key attributes to be considered for this full-time position include:
· Ability to develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services we offer
· Ability to quickly establish and build strong customer relationships primarily over the phone and occasionally in person
· Ability to attract and retain new and existing customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Basic computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to interpret and manipulate spreadsheets on occasion
· Prior customer service experience is a must, prior sales experience is a plus This full-time opportunity offers competitive compensation and benefits, including vacation, health insurance and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time 38.5 hours per week, plus occasional overtime as necessary.
If you possess the skills we are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to Circulars Unlimited Employment/CSS, PO Box 111, Norwich, NY 13815.
No phone calls please.
Circulars Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer.