Authorities determine cause of Plymouth fire

PLYMOUTH – On Tuesday afternoon, the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office concluded its investigation into the fatal house fire that occurred Monday morning in Plymouth, determining the fire was caused by a wood stove.




There's more to this story! You're only seeing 32% of the story. Subscribe now to get immediate access to the rest of the story as well as our whole online offering.

Today's Other Stories



© 2018 Snyder Communications/The Evening Sun
29 Lackawanna Avenue, Norwich, NY 13815 - (607) 334-3276
Create an Account Forgot Password Help
pennysaver logo greatgetaways logo
We're on Facebook