Fire Department keeps Norwich chimney fire damage minimal

NORWICH – The Norwich Fire Department responded to a chimney fire in the Town of Norwich Tuesday night, putting the flames out before they could cause any significant damage to the residence.

At 9:35 p.m., Norwich fire crews responded to a call of a wood stove chimney fire at 229 Hale Road. The fire caused minimal damage to the wall and structure surrounding the stainless steel chimney.

There's more to this story! You're only seeing 32% of the story. Subscribe now to get immediate access to the rest of the story as well as our whole online offering.

Today's Other Stories

© 2018 Snyder Communications/The Evening Sun
29 Lackawanna Avenue, Norwich, NY 13815 - (607) 334-3276
Create an Account Forgot Password Help
pennysaver logo greatgetaways logo
We're on Facebook