• Oxford (4-4) home vs. Deposit-Hancock (3-5) Friday, Oct. 28, at 7 p.m.
• Bainbridge-Guilford home vs. Thomas A. Edison (1-7) Friday, Oct. 28, at 7 p.m.
• Norwich played at Greene on Thursday, Oct. 27, at 6:30 p.m. winning by a score of 9-7.
Section IV Class D semifinals:
• Harpursville-Afton (7-1) vs. Sidney (5-3) Saturday, Oct. 29, at 3 p.m. at Ty Cobb Stadium in Endicott.
• Unadilla Valley will not play – season finished with a 1-7 overall record.
• Sherburne-Earlville will not play – season is finished with a 4-4 overall record.
Sports Editor’s Note: Harpursville-Afton has currently been qisqualified from the sectional playoffs due to a roster issue. They are appealing this decision before Section IV and will know the result approximately at 1 p.m. on Oct. 28. If the disualification holds then Sidney will automatically advance to the Section IV Class D finals.