The long series of Greene District schools is winding down and it is hoped that all who read these articles have not become bored reading about a township that had a multiple of school districts. The location of the Johnsonís Corners bringing the location from the 1875 Atlas map of Chenango County to the twenty-first century was located approximately at the corner of Shafer and Wylie Roads near the location of Thunder Lake (2001 Chenango County Map). This lake does not appear on the 1875 map however, landowners in that vicinity at that time abound with the name of Johnson. As is the case previously and is still the scenario, roads were and are named for landowners in the vicinity. However over the course of years many of the road names have been changed which results in difficulty for historians and all researchers to trace land sites, etc.