Friday morning fire lays waste to camper, addition in Plymouth

PLYMOUTH – A small camper and addition located northwest of the Town of Plymouth were completely burned to the ground Friday morning as a result of fire and an impromptu fireworks show that followed emergency personnel’s arrival.

According to Plymouth Fire Chief Matt Bates, whose department was first on the scene, the call came in at 9:14 a.m., with later support provided by the Norwich, Smyrna and South Otselic Fire Departments.

There's more to this story! You're only seeing 33% of the story. Subscribe now to get immediate access to the rest of the story as well as our whole online offering.

Today's Other Stories

© 2018 Snyder Communications/The Evening Sun
29 Lackawanna Avenue, Norwich, NY 13815 - (607) 334-3276
Create an Account Forgot Password Help
pennysaver logo greatgetaways logo
We're on Facebook