NORWICH – The All American BMX has taken to breaks over the last few weeks – continuing to rake in the podium finishes and trophies.
They have stayed busy, as the group continues to grow in both skill and size – as the season has progressed.
At the Gold Cup Qualifier at Horseheads BMX, on Saturday, May 20, six All American BMX racers returned with solid outings.
• ‘Factory’ Phil Sheridan, second-place in 10 intermediate class
• Liam White, second-place in 9 novice class
• Ethan ‘Big Air’ Willis, dnq in 8 intermediate class
• Vinny ‘Rapid Redline’ Lawson, dnq in 7 intermediate class, fourth-place in 7 cruiser class
• Gage White, third-place in 10 novice class
• Noel White, fourth-place in 7 novice class.
Following this race, Ethan Willis received his ‘move up’ award, moving from the novice to intermediate class.
The night prior, Friday May 19, the team traveled to their stomping grounds of Grippen Park BMX in Endicott – bringing home seven solid finishes.