Latest flood gauge levels for Canasawacta Creek and Chenango, Susquehanna, Oteslic and Unadilla Rivers per the National Weather Service's Advanced Hydrologist Prediction Service website.
UPDATED AT 7:30 A.M. FRIDAY
• As of 6:30 a.m. Friday, the Susquehanna River at Bainbridge was at 25.84 feet and falling, still in major flood stage. It crested at 26.15 feet at 10:30 p.m. Thursday, shy of the record of 27 feet set in 2006.
• As of 6:30 a.m. Friday, the Unadilla River at Rockdale was at 13.23 feet and falling, still in major flood stage. It crested at 14.22 feet at 11:45 a.m. yesterday, over its previous record of 14 feet.
• As of 6:30 a.m. Friday, the Chenango River at Sherburne had receded to 9.6 feet. The river crested at 11.64 feet at approximimately 9 a.m. yesterday, above the historic height it reached in 2006.
• As of 6 a.m. Friday, the Chenango River at Greene was in moderate flood stage at 17.03 feet and receding. The river crested at 21.09 feet around noon Thursday, shy of the 21.2 record set in 2006.
• As of 6 a.m. Friday, the Otselic River at Cincinnatus was below flood stage at 6.37 feet. It crest at 9.63 feet at 11 a.m. Thursday
• As of 6:55 a.m. Friday, Canasawacta Creek was below flood stage at 8.05 feet. It crested at 7:30 a.m. at 25.15 feet, and has been steadily receding.
• As of 6:45 a.m. Friday, the Chenango River at Norwich was at 10.65 feet, still above its flood stage of 9 feet. The river crested at 10.99 feet shortly after 9 p.m. yesterday.